ICPSR-Chapel Hill Program 2017
Registration for Participants
Please click here for information on fees and to register online.UNC-Chapel Hill, the first university to offer joint workshops with the the Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) outside of Ann Arbor, Michigan, is pleased to continue this tradition and to announce our joint Odum Institute/ICPSR courses for this summer. Registration and payment of fees are handled by ICPSR at ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research. UNC-Chapel Hill is a member of ICPSR; all UNC faculty, students, and staff pay the membership rate for the fees.
Courses offered at the Odum Institute at UNC-Chapel Hill are:
- Machine Learning for the Analysis of Text as Data
- Latent Growth Curve Models (LGSM): A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Multi-Level Models: Pooled and Clustered
- Introduction to Mixed Methods Research
- Growth Mixture Models: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Analyzing Social Networks: An Introduction
Fee for the 3-day course: $1,500
Fee for the 4-day course: $1,600
Fee for the 5-day course: $1,700
For more information, please go to: https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog.
Click here for more information on the ICPSR Summer Program.